218. The Cruelest Lie by Susan Napier
217. The Sister Swap by Susan Napier
216. Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence by Chantelle Shaw
215. Untouched Until marriage by Chantelle Shaw
214. His Unknown Heir by Chantelle Shaw
213. The Virgin's Choice by Jennie Lucas
212. The Bride Thief by Jennie Lucas
211. THe Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess by Trish Morey
210. The Mancini Marriage by Trish Morey
209. The Italian Boss' Secret Child by Trish Morey
208. The Italian Boss' Mistress by Trish Morey
207. Reckless in Paradise by Trish Morey
206. His Mistress for a Million by Trish Morey
205. Greek Boss' Demand by Trish Morey
204. Forced Wife Royal Love Child by Trish Morey
203. A Virgin for Taking by Trish Morey
202. The Heir from Nowhere by Trish Morey
201. The Inherited Bride by Maisy Yates
200. His Virgin Acquisition by Maisy Yates
199. A Mistake, A Prince and A Pregnancy by Maisy Yates
198. Marriage Made On Paper by Maisy Yates
197. One Night Heir by Melanie Milburne
196. Italian Boss' Mistress by Lynne Graham
195. Mistress and Mother by Lynne Graham
194. Prisoner of Passion by Lynne Graham
193. Bitter Passion by Lynne Graham
192. Secret Baby, Convenient Wife by Kim Lawrence
191. Best Man To Wed by Penny Jordan
190. Taken for Revenge, Bedded for Pleasure by India Grey
189. Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper by India Grey
188. Mistress Hired For Billionaire's Pleasure by India Grey
187. Emily's Innocence by India Grey
186. The Secret She Can't Hide by India Grey
185. At The Argentinean Billionaire's Bidding by India Grey
184. Angelo's Captive Virgin by India Grey
183. The Society Wife by India Grey
Sunday, September 7, 2014
218. The Cruelest Lie by Susan Napier
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
182. A Vengeful Passion by Lynne Graham
181. Dark Angel by Lynne Graham
180. Second Time Bride by Lynne Graham
179. Married by Arrangement by Lynne Graham
178. Crime of Passion by Lynne Graham
177. Tempestuous Reunion by Lynne Graham
176. Damiano's Return by Lynne Graham
175. Trophy Husband by Lynne Graham
174. Bond Of Hatred by Lynne Graham
173. Tempestuous Reunion by Lynne Graham
172. Flora's Defiance by Lynne Graham
171. One Night with His Wife by Lynne Graham
170. Response by Penny Jordan
169. No Way To Begin by Michelle Reid
168. Shattered Trust by Jacqueline Baird
167. After the Vows by Michelle Reid
166. Husband on Trust by Michelle Reid
165. The Purchased Wife by Michelle Reid
164. The Morning After by Michelle Reid
163. Jack Riordan's Baby by Anne Mather
162. Marriage on Rebound by Michelle Reid
161. A Question Of Pride by Michelle Reid
160. Marchese's Forgotten Bride by Michelle Reid
159. Dark Pursuit by Charlotte Lamb
158. For the Love of Sara by Anne Mather
157. The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain by Abby Green
156. Beware the Beast by Anne Mather
155. No promise of Love by Lilian Peake
154. The Reluctant Fiancee by Jacqueline Baird
153. The Marchese's Love Child by Sara Craven
152. Abduction by Charlotte Lamb
151. Born Out of Love by Anne Mather
150. Phantom Lover by Susan Napier
149. Betrayal by Charlotte Lamb
148. Mistress to Her Husband by Penny Jordan
147. Back into the Marriage Bed by Penny Jordan
146. An Insatiable Passion by Lynne Graham
145. A Savage Betrayal by Lynne Graham
144. The Unforgettable Husband by Michelle Reid
143. Gold Ring of Betrayal by Michelle Reid
142. Dark Dominion by Charlotte Lamb
141. Expectant Bride by Lynne Graham
140. A stormy Greek Marriage by Marriage by Lynne Graham
139. The Mistress Wife by Lynne Graham
138. Scoundrel's Honor by Rosemary Rogers
137. Brazilian Fire by Karen Vander Zee
136. A Love Untamed by Karen Vander Zee
135. An Excellent Wife by Charlotte Lamb
134. The Prince's Love Child by Carole Mortimer
133. Secondhand Bride by Linda Lael Miller
132. Shotgun Wedding by Charlotte Lamb
131. Crescendo by Charlotte Lamb
Friday, July 11, 2014
Sunday, July 6, 2014
130. The Impossible Marriage by Lilian Peake (Romance)
129. A Sense of Belonging by Lilian Peake (Romance)
128. Under a Silent Moon by Elizabeth Haynes (Crime Fiction)
127. Stranger Passing By by Lilian Peake (Romance)
126. When Marrying a Scoundrel by Kathryn Smith (Historical Romance)
125. The Surrender of a Lady by Tiffany Clare (Historical Romance)
124. Till the End of Time by Lilian Peake (Romance)
123. Seducing the Governess by Margo Maguire (Historical Romance)
122. The Rogue Prince by Margo Maguire (Historical Romance)
121. Taken by the Laird by Margo Maguire (Historical Romance)
120. Beauty and the Duke by Melody Thomas (Historical Romance)
119. Carmichael's Return by Lilian Peake (Romance)
118. Wild and Wicked in Scotland by Melody Thomas (Historical Romance)
117. Angel In My Bed by Melody Thomas (Historical Romance)
116. Summer Moon by Jill Marie Landis (Historical Romance)
115. The Seduction of His Wife by Tiffany Clare (Historical Romance)
114. Bride for a Night by Rosemary Rogers (Historical Romance)
113. Protector by Diana Palmer
112. Captured by a Rogue Lord by Katharine Ashe (Historical Romance)
111. Caprice by Laura Parker (Historical Romance)
110. Sunset Embrace by Sandra Brown (Historical Romance)
109. The King Of Threadneedle Street by Moriah Densley (Historical Romance)
108. Lady Danger by Glynnis Campbell (Historical Romance)
Sunday, June 29, 2014
June 28, 2014
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Sussex, England. A middle-aged man returns to his childhood home to attend a funeral. Although the house he lived in is long gone, he is drawn to the farm at the end of the road, where, when he was seven, he encountered a most remarkable girl, Lettie Hempstock, and her mother and grandmother. He hasn't thought of Lettie in decades, and yet as he sits by the pond (a pond that she'd claimed was an ocean) behind the ramshackle old farmhouse, the unremembered past comes flooding back. And it is a past too strange, too frightening, too dangerous to have happened to anyone, let alone a small boy.
Forty years earlier, a man committed suicide in a stolen car at this farm at the end of the road. Like a fuse on a firework, his death lit a touchpaper and resonated in unimaginable ways. The darkness was unleashed, something scary and thoroughly incomprehensible to a little boy. And Lettie—magical, comforting, wise beyond her years—promised to protect him, no matter what.
A groundbreaking work from a master, The Ocean at the End of the Lane is told with a rare understanding of all that makes us human, and shows the power of stories to reveal and shelter us from the darkness inside and out. It is a stirring, terrifying, and elegiac fable as delicate as a butterfly's wing and as menacing as a knife in the dark.
June 26, 2014
The Lightkeeper's Wife by Sarah Anne Johnson
Alone on the tip of the cape, Hannah Snow is on the verge of her most heroic rescue yet.
On 19th century Cape Cod, Hannah Snow shouldn't even be in the water. Her husband, John, would be furious-it's his job to tend to Dangerfield Light. It's certainly not women's work, and his quick trips out of town don't give her permission to rush toward the tattered ships. But she does, and though she can't save everyone, William "Billy" Pike, is someone she can. He's recuperating in her care when John's horse is found abandoned. Hannah invites Billy to stay as a hired hand-but soon discovers that he is not at all whom she thought he was. When everything holding her together falls apart, can Hannah learn how to save herself?
June 23, 2014
I Adored a Lord by Katharine Ashe
All that clever, passionate Ravenna Caulfield wants is to stay far away from high society's mean girls.
All that handsome, heroic Lord Vitor Courtenay wants is to dash from dangerous adventure to adventure.
Now, snowbound in a castle with a bevy of the ton's scheming maidens all competing for a prince's hand in marriage, Ravenna's worst nightmare has come true.
Now, playing babysitter to his spoiled prince of a half-brother and potential brides, Vitor is champing at the bit to be gone.
When a stolen kiss in a stable leads to a corpse in a suit of armor, a canine kidnapping, and any number of scandalous liaisons, Ravenna and Vitor find themselves wrapped in a mystery they're perfectly paired to solve. But as for the mysteries of love and sex, Vitor's not about to let Ravenna escape until he's gotten what he desires . . .
Cider Brook by Carla Neggers
Being rescued by a good-looking, bad-boy firefighter isn't how Samantha Bennett expected to start her stay in Knights Bridge, Massachusetts. Now she has everyone's attention—especially that of Justin Sloan, her rescuer, who wants to know why she was camped out in an abandoned old New England cider mill.
Samantha is a treasure hunter who has returned to Knights Bridge to solve a 300-year-old mystery and salvage her good name. Justin remembers her well. He's the one who alerted her late mentor to her iffy past and got her fired. But just because he doesn't trust her doesn't mean he can resist her. Samantha is daring, determined, seized by wanderlust—everything that strong, stoic Justin never knew he wanted. Until now…
June 22, 2014
Boarding Pass by Paul Cumbo (e-book)
Twenty-one-year-old Matt Derby is a typical college senior: bright, open-minded, and full of potential. But he's also stuck in neutral, struggling with girl problems, a lack of direction, and decisions made difficult by too many choices.
When a television news report tells the story of a heroic firefighter in a small Wyoming town, Matt recognizes someone he hasn't seen in nearly six years: his boarding school roommate, Trey Daniels, who disappeared after being expelled in tenth grade.
Matt boards a flight headed west, aiming not only to visit his injured friend, but also to put off his own return to school and the big decisions that await him there. Once at cruising altitude, his flashbacks recall the formative days at the Ashford River School, and the memorable events that cemented their boyhood friendship before Trey's departure.
Upon landing, Matt soon discovers the seemingly impulsive journey is nothing less than a pilgrimage that revisits his past, illuminates the present, and defines his future.
June 21, 2014
The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure
Like most gentiles in Nazi-occupied Paris, architect Lucien Bernard has little empathy for the Jews. So when a wealthy industrialist offers him a large sum of money to devise secret hiding places for Jews, Lucien struggles with the choice of risking his life for a cause he doesn't really believe in. Ultimately he can't resist the challenge and begins designing expertly concealed hiding spaces—behind a painting, within a column, or inside a drainpipe—detecting possibilities invisible to the average eye. But when one of his clever hiding spaces fails horribly and the immense suffering of Jews becomes incredibly personal, he can no longer deny reality.
June 20, 2014
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
When novelist Owen Quine goes missing, his wife calls in private detective Cormoran Strike. At first, Mrs. Quine just thinks her husband has gone off by himself for a few days--as he has done before--and she wants Strike to find him and bring him home. But as Strike investigates, it becomes clear that there is more to Quine's disappearance than his wife realizes.
The novelist has just completed a manuscript featuring poisonous pen-portraits of almost everyone he knows. If the novel were to be published, it would ruin lives--meaning that there are a lot of people who might want him silenced. When Quine is found brutally murdered under bizarre circumstances, it becomes a race against time to understand the motivation of a ruthless killer, a killer unlike any Strike has encountered before...
A compulsively readable crime novel with twists at every turn, THE SILKWORM is the second in the highly acclaimed series featuring Cormoran Strike and his determined young assistant, Robin Ellacott.
June 19, 2014
The Second Child: Poems by Deborah Garrison
Nine years after the stunning debut of her critically acclaimed poetry collection A Working Girl Can’t Win, which chronicled the progress and predicaments of a young woman, Deborah Garrison now moves into another stage of adulthood–starting a family and saying good-bye to a more carefree self.
In The Second Child, Garrison explores every facet of motherhood–the ambivalence, the trepidation, and the joy (“Sharp bliss in proximity to the roundness, / The globe already set aspin, particular / Of a whole new life”)– and comes to terms with the seismic shift in her outlook and in the world around her. She lays out her post-9/11 fears as she commutes daily to the city, continues to seek passion in her marriage, and wrestles with her feelings about faith and the mysterious gift of happiness.
Sometimes sensual, sometimes succinct, always candid, The Second Child is a meditation on the extraordinariness resident in the everyday–nursing babies, missing the past, knowing when to lead a child and knowing when to let go. With a voice sound and wise, Garrison examines a life fully lived.
Good Poems: American Places by Garrison Keillor
Garrison Keillor, the editor of Good Poems and Good Poems for Hard Times, host of The Writer's Almanac, and all-around arbiter of fine American poetry, introduces another inspiring collection by a range of poets, some beloved favorites and others brash unknowns, organized by regions of America.
From Nantucket to Knoxville, Manhattan to Minnesota, the heart can be exalted anywhere. Think of these poems as postcards-from Billy Collins, Nikki Giovanni, William Carlos Williams, Naomi Shihab Nye, Gary Snyder, Mary Oliver, and many more.
Like the previous Good Poems collections, this volume celebrates the high-spirited, the witty and antic and jazzy voice that in many ways defines the land of the free. Choosing poems full of humor, sharp insight, and warmth, Garrison Keillor once again makes good poetry accessible and immensely enjoyable.
June 19, 2014
The Old Blue Line by J. A. Jance
And then Zoe steps into her life.
June 17, 2014
A Song for the Dying by Stuart MacBride
Eight years ago, the Inside Man abducted and killed four women. He left another three in critical condition, their stomachs slit open and a plastic doll stitched inside. Then he disappeared. Until now…
Ash Henderson was a Detective Inspector on the initial investigation. Things haven’t exactly gone well since: his family has been destroyed, his career is in tatters, and one of Oldcastle’s most vicious criminals is making sure he spends the rest of his life in prison.
But Dr. Alice McDonald has other ideas. When a nurse turns up dead on waste ground behind Blackwall Hill – a doll stitched into her innards – Alice convinces one of the investigating teams to get Ash released and working the case. He’s out for as long as he’s useful.
And if he’s out, he can get revenge.
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
107. I Married the Duke by Katharine Ashe (Historical Romance)
106. I Adored a Lord by Katherine Ashe (Historical Romance)
105. The Edge of Normal by Carla Norton (Crime Fiction)
104. The Dead Don't Dance by John Enright (crime Fiction)
103. Undeniable by Jess Michaels (Historical Romance)
102. Nothing Denied by Jess Michaels (Historical Romance)
101. Secret Nights by Anita Mills (Historical Romance)
100. Mine, All Mine by Ella J. Quince (Historical Romance)
99. Lost in Temptation by Lauren Royal (Historical Romance)
98. Jaspar's War by Cym Lowell (Crime Fiction)
97. How to Lose a Bride in One Night by Sophie Jordan (Historical Romance)
96. Into the Abyss by James Snyder (Literary Fiction)
95. Shoveling Snow by Brett Sills (Literary Fiction)
94. Ill-Gotten Gains by Ilsa Evans (Suspense)
Thursday, May 29, 2014
48. Out Of Exile by Luke Preston (Thriller)
47. Their Virgin Captive by Shayla Black (Erotica)
46. Taken By the Duke by Jess Michaels (Historical Romance)
45. Song for Sophia by Moriah Densley (Historical Romance)**
44. Unforgivable by Joanna Chambers (Historical Romance)
43. Tennessee Bride by Rosanne Bittner (Historical Romance)
42. The Passionate Greek by Catherine Dane (Contemporary Romance)
41. Extra Care by Alina Cosma (Poetry)
40. Night Fish by Kristine Ong Muslim (Poetry)
39. Sufficient Ransom by Sylvia Sarno (Thriller)
38. Unseen by John Michael Hileman (Thriller)
37. Silver Threads by Jade Kennedy (Poetry)
36. Jubilee's Journey by Bette Lee Crosby (Literary Fiction)**
35. The Truth Will Out by Jane Isaac (Crime Fiction)**
34. Once a Duchess by Elizabeth Boyce (Historical Romance)
33. Her Husband's Harlot by Grace Callaway (Historical Romance)
32. His Majesty, The Prince of Toads by Delle Jacobs (Historical Romance)
31. The Outcast by Jolina Petersheim (Literary Fiction)
29. The Sheik's Arranged Marriage by Susan Mallory (Contemporary Romance)
28. The Virgin Concubine by Shayla Black (Erotica)
27. Silken Promises by Lisa Bingham (Historical Romance)
26. The Hellion and The Heartbreaker by Jennifer McNare (Historical Romance)
25. Never Too Late by Amara Royce (Historical Romance)
24. You, and Only You by Jennifer McNare (Historical Romance)
23. Dreaming of You by Jennifer McNare (Historical Romance)
22. The Officer and the Bostoner by Rose Gordon (Historical Romance)
21. Winter Heart by Jane Bonander (Historical Romance)
20. The Cowboy's E-Mail Order Bride by Cora Seton (Contemporary Romance)19. Heiress Without a Cause by Sara Ramsey (Historical Romance)
17. The Wedding by Lorhainne Eckhart (Contemporary Romance)
16. Scandal's Child by Sherrill Bodine (Historical Romance)
15. Irresistible by Karen Robards (Historical Romance)
14. Scandalous by Karen Robards (Historical Romance)
13. Dark Torment by Karen Robards (Historical Romance)
11. Forbidden Love by Karen Robards (Historical Romance) (e-book)
10. Rustled by Natasha Stories (Contemporary Romance) (e-book)
9. Amanda Rose by Karen Robards (Historical Romances) (e-book)